Raw Gazpacho Soup for LIFE! ~ Enjoy, Here's to Your Health!
However, you may add any amount of jalapenos and or Serranos or any spicy peppers you enjoy the flavor of
...if you leave the seeds in it makes it much spicier-hotter...
(add small amounts as hot peppers may tend to become hotter as time passes-you can always add more)
- 8-10 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 white or yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 (depending on size) cucumber, peeled, seeded, chopped ( I leave seeds in and like English)
- 1-2 sweet red bell peppers seeded and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 bunch fresh chopped chives
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (add more to taste)
- Optional: Add 3 jalapenos, 3 Serrano and a red pepper, an Anaheim, a Chipotle and a hot yellow pepper diced as small as possible.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Himalayan Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 6 or more drops of Tabasco sauce to taste
- 1 cup of water
Chop all veggies and put in stainless steel bowl, add oil, vinegar, garlic, cilantro, lemon juice. Mix with hands or big spoon.
In mixer, put half the tomatoes, half Tabasco, half the water, and a cup of ice. Then two big scoops of the veggie mix and blend on low for 30 seconds. Repeat.
Pour the blended mixture over the rest of the veggie chunks and add salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate for several hours before serving!! ENJOY! :D