101 Reasons to Eat Living Raw Food
Written by Kelly Vaccarelli
Monday, 29 March 2010 08:58
- You'll have more energy, vitality and enjoy so much of what life offers!
- You'll feel alive - just like your food.
- You'll nourish your body with living food that is given from nature as it is intended to nourish and heal.
- You’ll start to reverse the signs of aging.
- You’ll achieve your ideal body weight.
- You wont feel ‘fat.’
- If you’re too thin, you’ll start to look a lot healthier and younger.
- You won't ever have to count a calorie again in your life!
- You’ll replace calorie counting with nutrient counting.
- Any cellulite will start to fade, or even totally disappear.
- You’ll start to truly love your body.
- You may notice you look as good as you did in your teens.
- You’ll acquire more endurance.
- You may notice that you become more flexible.
- Your skin will glow.
- Skin problems will be repaired.
- You'll never be sick (after a detox).
- If you are currently sick, you will recover in faster time.
- Any dis-ease within the body may start to heal.
- You’ll feel light.
- You’ll feel free.
- You can toss any "diet" books that just make you feel fat!
- You won't worry about avocados and nuts having too many calories.
- Your living and raw food will excite you with its bright color.
- You’ll wonder why you didn’t eat more raw food years ago.
- You’ll beat depression naturally.
- You’ll embark on a journey, which may thoroughly change your life.
- You won't be able to stop yourself from gasping at what others have in their supermarket carts!
- You’ll genuinely care about what you are putting into your body.
- You’ll be more conscious of what other people are putting into their bodies.
- You’ll recover more quickly after exercise.
- You’ll enjoy intimacy more.
- Your mind will be clearer
- Your taste buds will sharpen.
- Every time you try a new raw recipe, you’ll be in love with raw food all over again!
- Your family and friends will see how great you look and feel.
- You’ll become more positive.
- As your body changes, you’ll feel more motivated to eat healthily.
- You’ll love life even more.
- You will become more conscious of the effects of your other actions.
- Less sleep = more play, but what will you choose to fill this time? New hobby etc..
- You’ll start to listen to your body more, and tune into it.
- You’ll become more fertile (women only)
- You’ll have less painful periods (women only)
- Your monthly cycle may even change too, as you detox (women only)
- You’ll be detoxing out the years of less than optimum living.
- You’ll be less drawn to unhealthy food.
- The ingredients within junk food will repulse you.
- You’ll feel like you are really caring for your body (for maybe the first time ever.)
- Your other senses will become more acute.
- You wont ever need your oven again.
- You can use your oven as an extra cupboard.
- You’ll barely need your freezer.
- You can treat yourself to a huge fridge – and even then, it probably wont be quite big enough!!
- You can have friends over and impress them with your raw dishes.
- You’ll surprise yourself just how simple raw cuisine can be – over and over again!
- You’ll meet some fantastic friends along the way, whom share the same health interests at you.
- You’ll look great first thing in the morning.
- You’ll need less make-up.
- You’ll start to really care about what you put on your skin.
- You’ll start to really care about what you clean your house with.
- You’ll be more aware of the environment.
- You’ll be saving the environment.
- You’ll have much less waste that the average household.
- Your hair will grow not only quicker, but thicker too.
- Your nails won't always be breaking off – they'll be too thick and strong.
- Your hair will shine naturally.
- You’ll be drawn to other forms of high-energy.
- Your brain will function better.
- You’ll be more open to change and new ideas.
- You won’t ever burn yourself again.
- You’ll stand less chance of burning your house down.
- You’ll come across food that you would have otherwise never usually of tried – like Durians.
- Your tummy will be flatter.
- You’ll never ruin a meal by forgetting about it in the oven!
- Your friends and family wont actually believe you when you tell them that their meal isn't healthy!
- Your book collection will expand.
- You’ll discover the super foods!
- You can eat chocolate and lose weight.
- You can eat chocolate, full stop!!
- You can dust your juicer down and revive it again.
- You can treat yourself to a new one!
- You can leave your kitchen equipment out on the side, at least then you’ll remember it exists!
- You can have fun and games explaining what each piece of kitchen equipment does, to your guests.
- You’ll be an inspiration to others.
- You may just save someone’s life.
- You may save your own life.
- You’ll have the energy to love and appreciate each day.
- You’ll value the simple things in life.
- You’ll be living by the laws of nature.
- You’ll be more drawn to being outside, within nature.
- You wont be fighting food cravings.
- You’ll feel less drawn to alcohol and other toxins.
- You wont be taking in harmful carcinogens when you eat your meal.
- Unusual chemical changes wont occur within your body, every time you eat.
- You’ll know what a dehydrator can do for your diet.
- You’ll learn how to sprout.
- You’ll learn what a sprout actually is – no, we’re not talking Brussels here!
- You'll be the last one standing after a night out!
- You’ll live longer!
- You’ll be grateful that Living Food Village and Living Raw Food exists!
Last Updated on Sunday, 23 May 2010 09:07